A Real Estate Salesperson Registration in Queensland, is suitable for any eligible person looking to be employed in the property services industry. By completing this course, you will gain an introductory understanding of the Real Estate Industry, including selling and marketing property, establishing landlord and buyer relationships and interpreting ethical practice and property law.
The Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD) requires all people undertaking the functions of a salesperson or property manager in Queensland to hold a Registration Certificate.
A real estate salesperson registration certificate allows you to:
- Buy, sell, exchange, or rent houses, businesses, or land
- Negotiate on behalf of a buyer, seller, landlord
- Exchange or rent houses, businesses, or land
- Show property to potential buyers
- Inspect and assess property for sale or rent
- Advertise property for rent or sale (includes setting up signs)
- Open a property for inspection for sale or rent.
This course is expected to be completed within 12 months of enrolment.
The Real Estate Registration course is the minimum requirement to begin a career in real estate. Learn the ins and outs of the real estate industry including selling and marketing property, establishing landlord and buyer relationships and interpreting ethical practice and property legislation. The course will provide you with the skills and hands-on learning and industry knowledge to confidently begin your new career in real estate.
Real Estate Registration certificate includes:
- Graduate with a Real Estate Registration statement of attainment
- Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
- Self paced with up to six months to complete
- Complete 12 units of competency as part of qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
Unit of study