A Real Estate Full License is the highest level of qualification available for Agents who wish to work in the Queensland Property Industry. This license allows you to work independently or open your own business. To obtain a license in QLD you must successfully complete the prescribed course. The (19) units of competency in this course have been packaged from the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Property Service (Real Estate) and CPP51122 Diploma of Property (Agency Management), which you must successfully complete, before applying for a Real Estate Full license with the QLD Office of Fair Trading .
A real estate license in QLD allows you to:
- Own or manage a real estate agency
- Buy, sell, exchange, or rent houses, businesses, land, or any interest in these
- Negotiate on behalf of a buyer, seller, landlord or exchange or rent houses, businesses or land
- Show property to potential buyers
- Inspect and assess property for sale or rent
- Collect rent on behalf of a landlord
- Advertise property for rent or sale (includes setting up signs)
- Open up a property for inspection for sale or rent
- Manage an apartment complex and sell any units independently, without having to work through an established agency
- Operate a trust account on behalf of sellers and buyers.
Upon successful completion of all relevant units, participants are issued with the appropriate qualification certificate or statement of attainment.
This course is expected to be completed within 12 months of enrolment.
Units of study